ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Max Kozlov <dreamx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-532 ready for review
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 10:20:47 GMT
Hi Alex, could you review the integration then?

--
Best regards Kozlov Maksim

> 24 мая 2017 г., в 22:31, Denis Magda <dmagda@gridgain.com> написал(а):
>
> Got you. Alex K., could you review the integration then? You are an experienced Scala
developer as I know.

> —
> Denis
>
>> On May 24, 2017, at 12:37 AM, Roman Shtykh <rshtykh@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>>
>> Denis,
>> Lately I don't use Scala. Probably someone with more Scala experience will be a better
reviewer.
>> Roman
>>

>>   On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 1:03 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>>

>> Roman,
>>
>> Would you mind reviewing the contribution?
>>
>> —
>> Denis
>>
>>> On May 23, 2017, at 8:38 AM, Kozlov Maxim <dreamx.max@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi guys!
>>>
>>> Review please - https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1998 <https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1998>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-532 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-532>
>>>
>>> I'm add Akka Stream and Akka Actor integration, please see the solution.
>>> There is a question that the guru scala would like to ask. First implementation
actor stream created a trait StreamAdapterTrait (IgniteAkkaActorStreamer.scala), because "extends
Actor with StreamAdapter[T, K, V]" as "with" means that the class is using a Trait via mixin.
Second implementation actor stream IgniteAkkaActorStreamerJava.scala "extends StreamAdapter[T,
K, V] with Actor" use default abstract class StreamAdapter. Which option is better?