ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksandr Sokolovskii <amso...@gmail.com>
Subject FW: golang client for Ignite
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 21:29:54 GMT
Dear Ignite team,

I see there is no native client for golang.
I tried to fix this gap a little bit and developed golang SQL driver for ignite/gridgain:
https://github.com/amsokol/go-ignite-client.
Enjoy ))).
It's in beta phase now. I’m focusing on test coverage now.

Driver uses HTTP REST API which is overhead.
Could you please provide me specification of ignite native platform-independent client-server
protocol.
I easy add it as well.

I think many people tell us thanks for golang native client and SQL driver )))

P.S.: If you are interesting in my project please let me know. I can easy donate (and support)
my code to your project.

Thanks,
Aleksandr