ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 03:35:32 GMT
Denis,
Can you please share slides (or video) after the webinar? I would like to attend it but it's
midnight in Japan.
-- Roman

    On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 7:56 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:

 Good, we have a quorum then ;)

I plan to schedule webinar for this Friday, June 16th, 8.00 - 9.00 AM Pacific Time. If nobody
steps up proposing more suitable time I’ll send the webinar details tomorrow.

—
Denis