ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2017 02:21:42 GMT
Denis,
Thanks a lot for the recording and slides!
-- Roman

    On Saturday, June 17, 2017 2:33 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:

 Igniters,

Here is the the link with the recording, slides and reference the to clearance form that includes
all the extra details such as the branch name:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Persistent+Store+Overview#PersistentStoreOverview-4.Webinar:PersistentStoreOverview

—
Denis