ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache RocketMQ 4.1.0 (incubating)
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 01:47:12 GMT
Denis,
AFAIK, the new version is compatible with the previous one, but I will check it, and if it
can be easily done, I will update the dependency today.
-- Roman

    On Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:51 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@gridgain.com> wrote:

 Roman,
Do you think we need to update the rocketmq dependancy in the next Ignite release?
Denis

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: dongeforever <dongeforever@apache.org>
Date: Saturday, June 17, 2017
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache RocketMQ 4.1.0 (incubating)
To: announce <announce@apache.org>, general <general@incubator.apache.org>, dev
<dev@rocketmq.incubator.apache.org>

Hi all,

The Apache RocketMQ team would like to announce the release of Apache
RocketMQ 4.1.0 (incubating).

Apache RocketMQ is a distributed messaging and streaming platform with low
latency, high performance and reliability, trillion-level capacity and
flexible scalability.

The version 4.1.0-incubating contains following features:
1. Batch: achieves million-level TPS of delivering small messages.
2. SQL Filtering: uses SQL expression to filter out messages
3. Logappender: provides RocketMQ-based log4j appender, log4j2 appender and
logback appender
4. OpenMessaging: provides a partial implementation of OpenMessaging
0.1.0-alpha

More details regarding Apache RocketMQ can be found at:
http://rocketmq.incubator. apache.org/

The release artifacts can be downloaded here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/ dist/release/incubator/ rocketmq/4.1.0-incubating/

The release notes can be found here:
https://rocketmq.apache.org/ release_notes/release-notes-4. 1.0-incubating/

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

— DISCLAIMER Apache RocketMQ is an effort undergoing incubation at The
Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.
Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful
ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of
the completeness or stability of the code,it does indicate that the project
has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.