ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GridGain Donates Persistent Distributed Store To ASF (Apache Ignite)
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 17:03:26 GMT
Hey guys,

I will try to look at it before the week's end. I wonder what's the
rush for the vote? The normal development process for any big feature
is to bring the code to a brunch, run through a stabilization cycle
and then merge into the mainline. Why are we doing something different
this time around?

Regards,
  Cos
--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.