ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite 2.0 TeamCity Run configurations
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 11:18:36 GMT
Hi Semen,

Thank you for this fix. It is correct to replace to IgniteCacheTestSuite4
in new 2.0 run configurations as we don’t have Binary* analogue.

IgniteBinaryBasicTestSuite was not deleted to avoid failures in old run
configurations. I assumed missing test suite will cause failure on
teamcity. But the first issue shows us it is not a problem. I’ll prepare PR
for removing suite.

IgniteBinaryObjectsCacheTestSuite3 is kept together with
IgniteCacheTestSuite3 for backward compatibility. In Ignite 2.0 tests first
is used, and in Ignite tests - second. And if someone runs old run configs
then most test will be executed anyway. Practice shows not everyone in
community uses new Run Configs for master-based PRs. In future we will be
able to remove not necessary suite.

Sincerely,

Dmitriy Pavlov