ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: IgniteCompute async methods do not return ComputeTaskFuture
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 08:28:50 GMT
Valya,

This future contains task session. We intentionally changed return type to
plain IgniteFuture for closure methods, as there is no notion of "session"
and "task" for them. ComputeTaskFuture now returned only from task-related
methods ("execute"). Unless I am missing something, this approach looks
correct.