ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Add ability to enable and disable rebalancing per-node
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 16:27:55 GMT
As far as I can see from ticket title reporter wants to disable rebalancing
on per-node basis. So, some nodes would not load partitions from other
nodes while others should load normally. Disabling partition map exchange
will stop rebalancing all over the grid (however, I find this pretty useful
feature in some cases and it probably deserves a separate ticket).

I would ask Alexey Goncharuk to elaborate a little bit and add some
background for the ticket he filed.

--Yakov