ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message.directType
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 16:48:34 GMT
That's not entirely true, unfortunately. Note that there may be registered
a number of extensions, which may theoretically conflict with already
listed IDs. I think we should create some sort of lookup table and make
sure that there are no duplicates after all extensions are registered, this
will save us a lot of time during development.

Yury, would you mind filing a ticket?