ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Persistent Store Stabilization for release
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 22:24:57 GMT
Thanks Denis. I also would like to encourage to post all the stabilization
updates for the donated branch here. This will help the community to get
familiar with the new code and functionality.

In addition, everyone in the community should feel free to peruse through
the code in this branch and ask any questions that may come up:

https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/ignite-5267/modules/pds

D.