ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Persistent Store example fails with NPE
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 16:03:51 GMT
Sergey,

The issue vanishes as soon as I add the following to the configuration:

<property name="memoryConfiguration">
    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.MemoryConfiguration">
    </bean>
</property>

My point is that we just need to create a MemoryConfiguration implicitly if it’s not defined
(no any warnings or extra messages). It’s a responsibility of our platform to generate a
default configuration if it’s not set explicitly.

—
Denis