ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IGNITE-532 ready for review
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 16:03:02 GMT
Roman,

Would you mind reviewing the contribution?

—
Denis

> On May 23, 2017, at 8:38 AM, Kozlov Maxim <dreamx.max@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi guys!
>
> Review please - https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1998 <https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1998>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-532 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-532>
>
> I'm add Akka Stream and Akka Actor integration, please see the solution.
> There is a question that the guru scala would like to ask. First implementation actor
stream created a trait StreamAdapterTrait (IgniteAkkaActorStreamer.scala), because "extends
Actor with StreamAdapter[T, K, V]" as "with" means that the class is using a Trait via mixin.
Second implementation actor stream IgniteAkkaActorStreamerJava.scala "extends StreamAdapter[T,
K, V] with Actor" use default abstract class StreamAdapter. Which option is better?