ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.0 Migration Guide
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 21:47:13 GMT
Folks,

I’ve walked through the changes that broke compatibility with Ignite 1.x and polished the
migration guide:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.0+Migration+Guide

* Vovan, Sergi, please introduce and fill in SQL part.
* Vovan, please review and extend “Binary Marshalling” section if needed.
* Igor Sapego, do we need to mention any C++ changes there?

—
Denis

> On Jan 11, 2017, at 8:47 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@gridgain.com> wrote:
>
> Dmitriy,
>
> Few number of people contribute to readme.io documentation and I don’t want to create
an account only if someone needs to put a row in the migration guide. On the other hand, everyone
can have an access to the wiki and update page there directly. I’ll create a page on readme.io
with content from the wiki page once 2.0 gets released. That was the plan.

>>> Apache+Ignite+2.0+Migration+Guide <https://cwiki.apache.org/