ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GridGain Donates Persistent Distributed Store To ASF (Apache Ignite)
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 21:59:14 GMT
Folks,

The repository with the donation is ready and available for review:
https://github.com/agoncharuk/ignite/tree/pds-donate

Big and main part of the sources is aggregated in “modules/pds”. The rest, that connects
Apache Ignite memory architecture and SQL engine is under “core” and “indexing” modules.
Alex Goncharuk should be able to point to specific files or commits if required.

Here is a description:
* Persistent Store Overview: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Persistent+Store+Overview
* Persistent Store Internal Design: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Persistent+Store+Internal+Design

The SGA will be signed and sent on Monday.

In the meanwhile, I’ve prepared the IP Clearance page referring to the template below but
failed to commit the changes to ASF repo:
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html

*Roman S.*, *Cos*, could you help me with this by granting karma or committing the form from
under your account?

—
Denis

> On Apr 25, 2017, at 9:56 AM, Konstantin Boudnik <cos@boudnik.org> wrote:
>
> While no one is suggesting an IP trap laid out in the non-SGA'ed code
> in this particular case, we don't want to setup a precedent like this.
>
> From the overall ASF perspective I +1 what Roman has just said.
>
> Thanks,
> --
>  Take care,
> Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik
>

> On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 11:41 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org> wrote:
>> On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 6:21 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan
>> <dsetrakyan@apache.org> wrote:

PMC