ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Windows XP support
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 23:37:21 GMT
+1 for the discontinuation. Igor, please update C++ readme doc once this feature is implemented.
I think it’s still fine to claim that Windows XP, Vista are supported for Ignite Java lib.

Pasha, what’s about .NET? Do we still support these ancient Windows versions or the doc
has to be altered as well?

—
Denis