ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Renaming TcpDiscoverySpi.heartbeatsFrequency to TcpDiscoverySpi.metricsUpdateFrequency
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 23:22:32 GMT
Yakov, Sasha,

Are you ready to merge all the changes and close the ticket? As far as I understand, we plan
to freeze 2.0 branch the next week.

—
Denis

> On Apr 11, 2017, at 8:59 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Yasha,
>
> I’ve updated the javadoc for IgniteConfiguration.metricsUpdateFrequency and merged
the changes into your branch (see JIRA). The rest is fine for now. An advance documentation
on how the heartbeats are implemented can be done in readme.io <http://readme.io/>.

> —
> Denis
>
>> On Apr 11, 2017, at 1:07 AM, Yakov Zhdanov <yzhdanov@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Messages renaming is never compatible =)
>>
>> Denis, did you try to update javadocs?
>>
>> --Yakov

>>> Yasha,
>>>
>>> Thanks, I’ve replied you in the ticket.
>>>
>>> In a nutshel, let’s try to merge current breaking changes to 2.0 and do
>>> the rest of compatible refactoring in further releases. Are you agree with
>>> this?
>>>
>>> —
>>> Denis

>>> work