ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Webinar: Apache Ignite as a backbone for microservices-based architectures
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 00:38:58 GMT
Igniters,

Just a final reminder for those who might be interested. The slides are ready, the demo is
running..so waiting for all of you tomorrow April 19, 11:00 AM PST on the line ;)
http://bit.ly/2nEmyv1

Plus, look at our “news” section for upcoming conferences where the community is going
to present Ignite:
https://ignite.apache.org/news.html

—
Denis

> On Apr 12, 2017, at 6:35 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Dear community,
>
> Welcome you to join the next Apache Ignite related webinar where you can learn more about
Service Grid component and how to apply it for microservices-based solutions.