ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Rishi Yagnik <rishiyag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-2766 Spring Cache Manager ReConnect Issue
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 16:20:27 GMT
Hi Val,

Just want to share my experience here -

with the code changes I suggested we run into issue,out of memory on ignite
with ignite thread whenever ignite cluster looses the client connection (
we had a cluster with multicast communication) .

However, we changed our cluster with ip based configuration few days back
and hoping that solves our issues.

Do you still think that listening events on spring cache manager is a good
design here ?

will await for your feedback..

Thanks,

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 11:51 PM, Valentin Kulichenko <
valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rishi,
>
> I looked at your changes and added a comment in the ticket.
>
> -Val
>
> On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Valentin Kulichenko <
> valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Rishi,
> >
> > I will review in next couple of days.
> >
> > -Val
> >
> > On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 8:24 PM, Rishi Yagnik <rishiyagnik@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Val,
> >>
> >> Committed changes on IGNITE-2786, would like you to review the
> >> changes.Would you please review it ?
> >>
> >> Thanks,

> contribute

> >> rishiyagnik@gmail.com>