ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Rudyak <irud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session expiration in Cassandra store
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 15:47:45 GMT
Hi Val,

1) The genral idea is to have a session pool, cause closing and reopening
Cassandra session each time is rather expensive operation.

2) I can easily add session expiration timeout as a parameter for Cassandra
store. Will create a ticket for this.

3) It could be easily implemented ether, by closing and reopening session
every time or just keeping opened sessions forever, but both approaches are
bad. It's better to have a session pool and specify rather long session
expiration timeout.

Igor

On Apr 12, 2017 2:48 AM, "Valentin Kulichenko" <