ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Вадим Опольский <vaopols...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE - 4760 : working in hibernate module
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 08:12:31 GMT
Denis, review please this test. The problem was recreated in the
updating part ( //updating ).

https://github.com/vadopolski/ignite/pull/1/files
<https://github.com/vadopolski/ignite/pull/1/files>

Changes supposed by Cameron Braid in threadLocalForCache method doesn't
make the test successfully executed. Perhaps, the issue is necessary to
resolve by another way.
Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Vadim