ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Data compression in Ignite 2.0
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 07:40:49 GMT
Vyacheslav,

Did you read initial discussion [1] about compression?
As far as I remember we agreed to add only some "top-level" API in order to
provide a way for
Ignite users to inject some sort of custom compression.

[1]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Data-compression-in-Ignite-2-0-td10099.html