ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.0 Release
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 10:38:54 GMT
Convenient filter to view your tickets (you must be logged in to JIRA):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.0%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20(assignee%20%3D%20currentUser()%20OR%20reporter%20%3D%20currentUser())%20ORDER%20BY%20created%20ASC