ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2017 11:14:01 GMT
Hi Ritesh,

Please let me know you Jira username and I will add you as a contributor.

Before starting, please refer to [1] and [2] for detailed information about
the process.

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#contribute
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

-Val