ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session expiration in Cassandra store
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 19:01:59 GMT
Igor,

Thanks! I'm a bit in a rush with this, so already created a ticket [1] and
assigned it to myself if you don't mind :)

One more question though. Why exactly keeping sessions "forever" is bad? I
expect store operations to happen while node is up, and currently if there
is a pause larger than 5 minutes between consequent operations, I have to
reopen connection which causes slowdown. I'm not sure what is the benefit
of this and what are we trying to solve with this. Can you please clarify?

-Val