ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Diederich <tom.dieder...@gridgain.com>
Subject "Apache Ignite University”
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 20:35:24 GMT
I’d also like to propose an enhancement to the community that I believe would be helpful
to new and experienced Igniters alike: "Apache Ignite University.”

It would be a new section of the Ignite website that features how-to’s in the form of blog
posts, videos, even promoting "local" (wherever you might be) meetups and events. The goal
is to help people from the very beginner to highly advanced with info and conversations.

From "Getting started with Apache Ignite" all the way to the most advanced topics and tasks.

What does everyone think? Yes or no?

-Tom