ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Christos Erotocritou <chris...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Allow only one SQL table per cache
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 21:26:05 GMT
I've not come across a case where we used multiple tables per cache and generally advise against
it. Because it is allowed I have though witnessed cases where users at an early stage use
one cache for multiple entities and ended up confused. From a users stand point I would agree
with Vlad to remove this.

C.