ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Move documentation from readme.io to GitHub pages
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:09:14 GMT
Pavel,

I totally agree that it’s becoming more and more inconvenient to run the documentation on
readme.io <http://readme.io/>. At the same time the Git approach is no way to go for
us because all the documentation has to be hosted on ASF side. Presently we violate this policy
and I look forward we fix it pretty soon.

So, in general, all the documentation content has to become a part of Apache Ignite site and
available from there. Here are some of the examples of another ASF projects:
http://spark.apache.org/docs/2.1.0/ <http://spark.apache.org/docs/2.1.0/>
https://zeppelin.apache.org/contribution/documentation.html <https://zeppelin.apache.org/contribution/documentation.html>
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.2/ <https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.2/>

Are you aware of any ready-to-be-used documentation libs that can be easily reused by us?

—
Denis