ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding ML to Ignite, IGNITE-4572
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 19:26:54 GMT
Yuri, thanks for an update.

Agree, that it makes sense to release ML in sources for now in order not to overcomplicate
our build system right before the release.

*Anton*, would you help Yuri to add ML into our project build system? Yuri, going forward
I would suggest you to learn more about Ignite build system and make up a way how to release
it in binaries. The community will support you on this for sure.

*Nikita*, *Yuri*, who of you will prepare the documentation on Ignite readme.io <http://readme.io/>?
We should explain what the module is and how to use it in the current state.

—
Denis