ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yury Babak <y.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite ML, DSL/Scripting (IGNITE-5065)
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 18:12:07 GMT
Hi all!

Currently I'm working on adding scripting support for Ignite
ML(IGNITE-5065). The basic idea is to provide possibility to create and run
some scripts with ML algorithms over Ignite cluster using Ignite ML API and
JS/Python as script language.

I’ve exchanged several thoughts with Alexey K., Ignite web console
maintainer and according to him it's okey to add this feature to web-console
module.

In this case we should add dependency to Ignite ML which require Java8.

On the other hand we could create new UI module for this purpose but it will
require additional time for development separate ml web console.

If anyone know addition pros/cons for both ways - please advise.

Thanks,
Yury Babak.