ignite-dev mailing list archives

From anantbietec <anantbie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding ML to Ignite, IGNITE-4572
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 19:26:00 GMT
I am very enthusiatic about this project but sir i have not submitted
PROPOSAL FOR THIS IN gsoc 2017  can i still be allowed to do this project

As the reply comes very late i didnt know what are the tasks to do in this
project . So i didnt prepare the proposal .

Can we still have the discussion and assign tasks to me so that i can
contribute to the project and also tell me upto now what has been done so
that i am also on the same page.

Thanks
Anant