ignite-dev mailing list archives

From "下奈若" <969959...@qq.com>
Subject The difference between ignite instances with different startup type
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 03:22:09 GMT
Hi ,
       I am accessing to Big Data field recently and I find Apache Ignite is a multipurpose
tool that would be useful for me.
       But I meet a problem while I run a demo code in Eclipse, I describe it  by steps as
below :

       STEP 1) I run %IGNITE_HOME%/bin/Iginte.bat with default config-file in windows(hostname=host1)
and the Ignite node start normal(named it as instance1) :

    STEP 2) I start a new Ignite instance(named it as instance2) by java code in Eclipse in
another windows(hostname=host2) :

     STEP 3) In same Eclipse environment I start another Ignite instance(named it as instance3
in host2) for sending massage:

    RESULT:
        The instance2(instance started first in eclipse in host2) console shows the message
"Hello Everyone!" which sended by instance3;
        The instance3(sending message instance in host2) console shows the message "Hello
Everyone!";

        The instance1(in host1) shows nothing in bat window........(this is why I send this
email )

    Hoping for your response!

      Thanks!
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/related (inline, 8-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message