ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Remove CacheAtomicWriteOrderMode.CLOCK mode.
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 10:40:29 GMT
Do we need to merge anything else to the master branch or you mean the enum was removed with
the rest of the changes before and merged by Andrey G?

—
Denis

> On Mar 30, 2017, at 5:16 AM, Kozlov Maxim <dreamx.max@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> + Denis
>
>> 30 марта 2017 г., в 12:14, Kozlov Maxim <dreamx.max@gmail.com <mailto:dreamx.max@gmail.com>>
написал(а):

>> Denis,
>>
>> CacheAtomicWriteOrderMode enum already removed.
>>
>>> 30 марта 2017 г., в 7:38, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org <mailto:dmagda@apache.org>>
написал(а):

>>> Maxim, Andrey G., Igniters,
>>>
>>> What if go further and remove CacheAtomicWriteOrderMode enum from the public
API at all? I see no sense to keep it for the only one option left - PRIMARY.

>>> Any objections?
>>>
>>> —
>>> Denis

one value PRIMARY. Andrey Gura, proposition remove CacheAtomicWriteOrderMode enum. Will there
be something special for this purpose is enum?