ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Fedotov <alexander.fedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: general question
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 14:39:50 GMT
Probably, the reasoning for it is that near entries have distributed form,
i.e. they are kept in sync with the
changes, but actually, they aren't true DHT entries. So
GridDistributedCacheEntry is the parent for
GridNearCacheEntry and GridDhtCacheEntry and reflects the distributed
common nature
of its descendants.

--
Kind regards,