ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject New version of Web Console released.
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 07:06:40 GMT
Igniters!

I'd like to announce that we just pushed new version of Ignite Web Console
to master branch
 and redeployed the new version on GridGain infrastructure (
https://console.gridgain.com) where you can give it a try right a way.

NOTE: You may need to refresh page (F5 or Ctrl+R) in order to reload Web
Console.

What's new:

  * Build with WebPack 2.
  * Added support for "Enforce join order" on Queries screen.
  * Improved errors handling on Queries screen. Now in case of error you
will see message from root cause.
  * Added "Running queries" screen that will show "long running queries"
and ability to cancel selected queries.
  * Added tracking of Web Console features usage on "Admin Panel" screen,
descibed here: https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/usage-tracing

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems