ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Дмитрий Рябов <somefire...@gmail.com>
Subject IGNITE-1393 futures crash ignite when trying to get lock for stopped cache
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2017 21:19:46 GMT
The problem appears when future tries to finish itself and it trying to get
lock when cache is already stopped. The only way to solve this issue is
catching such assertion errors. At least, we are already catching some
exceptions in the test.

But what about real situation? Should I add catch assert in the test or add
cache check in transaction/future?

java.lang.AssertionError: Lock is not owned for commit...
Suppressed: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Grid is in invalid state to
perform this operation. It either not started yet or has already being or
have stopped [gridName=cache.GridCacheStopSelfTest0, state=STOPPED]