ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PR IGNITE-1094 Ignite.createCache(CacheConfiguration) hangs if some exception occurs during cache initialization
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 14:46:11 GMT
Alexey, you should understand how caches startup and partition map exchange
work. I would suggest you start couple of nodes in single VM and simply do
step-by-step debug in your IDE.

I don't think you will need to introduce any new message, but I think you
will have to add info to GridDhtPartitionsSingleMessage and
GridDhtPartitionsFullMessage. These messages are being sent via
communication as you described.

Thanks!

--Yakov