ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Merging all network components to a single one
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:11:26 GMT
Dmitry, yes, your understanding is correct.

Denis, I remember I already shared the idea a while ago, but completely
forgot about the ticket. Thanks for bringing it up! You should give me
couple of tips on how to use "Search" function in Jira :)

Guys, this will be compatibility breaking change, as there will be no, for
example, discovery and communication SPIs. What if we move current
implementations to internal packages, introduce configuration
properties/beans so we can release and continue development in 2.0 without
breaking compatibility?

--Yakov