ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cluster name
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 12:01:39 GMT
Alexey,

Cluster doesn't know about the console, but web agent does, right? I think
it should be his responsibility to assign the name. I.e. when starting the
agent next to a particular cluster, user has to specify the name. If the
console already has the cluster with this name, agent should not start with
an exception suggesting to provide another name.

Will this work?

-Val