ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I let Ignite to do rebalance at a particular time?
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 23:55:31 GMT
Cross-posting to dev.

Guys,

Is there any reason for such implementation? Does it ever makes sense to
trigger rebalancing on only one node?

I think rebalance() method should broadcast automatically and do the job on
all nodes. Just in case, we can also add localRebalance() method. This will
be more intuitive and also more consistent with other APIs, like
loadCache/localLoadCache.

-Val