ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about OBJ binary representation
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 07:00:33 GMT
Vyacheslav,

As for the real scenarios for a class name not be registered, this can
happen when Ignite attempts to register a mapping on a locked topology (for
example, inside a started user transaction) and the primary node for the
corresponding mapping key has left. In this case, the mapping attempt would
throw a topology exception, and marshaller has to write the full class name.

--AG