ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove CacheAtomicWriteOrderMode.CLOCK mode.
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 15:32:50 GMT
Maxim,

Global time comparison is only needed for CLOCK mode, so you should modify
the code as if ignoreTime is always true.

Gura <agura@apache.org>

lose "Atomic"

<
> dreamx.max@gmail.com>

->
->
> ->
> elfTest
> ->
> ->
> ->
> testWithBackupsPrimaryWriteOrder

> lfTest
> elfTest
> est

Andrey Gura <agura@apache.org>

use entry last update
> time
store this time as entry
> field.

Dmitriy Setrakyan

AM, Andrey Gura <
> agura@apache.org>

make sense anymore. So we need
> remove

called GridClockSyncProcessor that
> also
to removing globalTime field from
some related methods.

3:21 PM, Kozlov Maxim <

for setting CacheConfiguration.
it and and related methods?

г., в 2:49, Valentin Kulichenko <
написал(а):

> [...]
the CLOCK mode, I think we should
> remove the
properties and other code using
> this
doesn't make sense to me.

2017 at 5:09 AM, Kozlov Maxim <

CLOCK mode, CacheAtomicWriteOrderMode enum
Andrey Gura, proposition remove
enum. Will there be something