ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergei Egorov <bsid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IgniteFuture adapters
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 12:54:22 GMT
Take a look at my initial code.

public <T> IgniteFuture<T> chain(IgniteClosure<? super
IgniteFuture<V>, T> doneCb);

vs

public <R> R to(IgniteClosure<? super IgniteFuture<V>, R> transformer);

The result of "chain" is IgniteFuture.

The result of "to" is the object returned from transformer. It would
be CompletableFuture, Rx's Observable, Reactor's Mono, etc...