ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Merging all network components to a single one
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 22:46:19 GMT
To my understanding, Yakov is suggesting that we simply have one very low
level SPI - let's call it IgniteTcpSpi and current implementations of
discovery and communication will be removed from SPI layer and will
register callbacks with this new SPI.

I think this is too big of a change to try to squeeze it into 2.0 release.

Yakov, what are your thoughts.