ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting Started with Apache Ignite - Part 1
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 23:22:03 GMT
Dani, excellent job!

*Prachi*, could you publish the article to DZone and update Ignite’s blogging page? Since
this will be a series of posts don’t add DZone version of the article to Ignite’s page
but rather add a link to the Dani’s own blog right away.

*Dani*, to give more visibility to your work I would suggest registering your blog on IMC
Planned aggregator:
https://www.imcplanet.org <https://www.imcplanet.org/>

—
Denis