ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Karachentsev <dkarachent...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-4284 - ready for review
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 13:59:02 GMT
Hi Nikita,

I've looked through the issue and, because fix is quite small and
important, committed to PR#1681 [1]. Please take a look at it. Here is
the code review [2].
I'll assign it to myself and resolve. If you have any questions about
fix, please ask.

Thanks for your effort!

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1681
[2] http://reviews.ignite.apache.org/ignite/review/IGNT-CR-140