ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Write access to Apache Ignite repository
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 19:54:38 GMT
CC-ing the dev list.

Igor, it looks strange to me. I received a notification saying that ‘isapego’ was established.
Did you setup the password?

BTW, if to refer to this page [1] then only PMC members have a write access to the repository:
They have write access to the code repository,

*Dmitriy, Cos*, am I missing something?

*Igor Rudyak*, *Pavel*, *Andrey Gura*, do you have the write access?

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#pmc-members <http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#pmc-members>

—
Denis