ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Diederich <tom.dieder...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Making News page more visible
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 14:11:52 GMT
Looks much better! Thanks for making that change.

I've just joined the Apache Ignite community. Most of my career has been
devoted to building and growing technical online communities. I'd be honored
to help the Apache Ignite community grow via some modest social promotion,
blogging -- anywhere I can be of service. So I'll be keeping my eyes open
for suggestions, too, and also making some recommendations from time to
time.