ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IGNITE - 4760 : working in hibernate module
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 15:20:12 GMT
Vadim,

What IDE do you use? My recommendation would be to set up everything let’s say under IntellijIDEA
or Eclipse and after that trying to compile from a terminal.

This is how you can easily prepare the dev env in IntellijIDEA:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup>

—
Denis

> On Mar 27, 2017, at 7:14 AM, Вадим Опольский <vaopolskij@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Valentin, OK.
>
> To enabled it in my environment I done next:
> - built project with command - mvn clean package -DskipTests -Prelease,lgpl
> - added folder hibernate to modules in project structure
> - added library to dependencies (without it import doesn't working)
>
> After that I have a lot of error, for instance:
> - Class 'AccessStrategy' must either be declared abstract or implement abstract method
'remove(SharedSessionContractImplementor, Object) in 'RegionAccessStrategy'