ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: assigning IGNITE-933
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 23:38:59 GMT
> Yes, I have some experience with Hibernate. The issue № IGNITE-1974 is interesting for
me. How I can assignee it to me? It is assigning with Mykola Pereyma now.

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1794 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1794>

Just re-assign it on yourself ;) Hope that Mykola is fine with this because we haven’t got
a note from him for a while.

—
Denis

> On Feb 24, 2017, at 12:24 PM, Вадим Опольский <vaopolskij@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Denis,
>
> OK, I spotted the problem in the code and I will be try to resolve it.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-933 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-933>
>
> Yes, I have some experience with Hibernate. The issue № IGNITE-1974 is interesting
for me. How I can assignee it to me? It is assigning with Mykola Pereyma now.

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1794 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1794>
>
> Vadim Opolski

> Hi Vadim,
>
> Yes, this issue might be still relevant. I can’t guide you through but, basically,
you need to reproduce the issue, spot it in the code and propose a fix.

> BTW, do you have any experience with Hibernate? If so, I would be amazing if you pick
up this ticket reassigning on yourself: